Networking & Communication
We offer high-speed network appliance solutions for different market segments and applications, including enterprise network security, IoT security, advanced threat protection, unified threat management (UTM), firewall, VPN, content filtering, SDN/NFV/SD-WAN, vCPE/uCPE, remote access server, and data management and analytics. Our solutions feature four to 66 high-speed Gigabit Ethernet ports and expansion module cards to provide multi-function & more flexible networking configurations.
Modular Design with High Expandability
The modular design of IBASE's network appliances ensures high expandability and scalable functionality, as well as a reduction in the total cost of ownership. This approach has become a standard to allow rapid customization and easy configuration with modules that can be interchangeably combined to meet customers’ optimal r equirements.
IBASE network appliances offer flexible customization by allowing the same physical slots to support different combinations of network interface controller (NIC) modules, HDD trays or empty slot. Advanced LAN bypass features fault-tolerance that prevents single point of failure in the appliance in mission critical networks to ensure essential business communications continue in the event of power outage.
Network Computing Appliance Video Introductions
- Performance 2U Network Appliance with Dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors & up to 66 GbE Ports
- Performance 2U Network Appliance with Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600
V4/V3 Processors & up to 50 GbE Ports
- Performance 1U Rackmount Network Appliance with
AMD EPYC™ Embedded 3000 Series & up to 17 GbE Ports
- Enterprise 1U Network Appliance with Intel® Xeon® Processor D-2100 Series & up to 25 GbE Ports
- Enterprise 1U Network Appliance with 6th Gen Intel® Xeon® / Core™
i7/i5/i3 Processor & up to 16 GbE Ports